/Ricky Martin
R.M. - Cup of Life
Så är det. Ricky Martin har kommit ut. I går.
Det visste vi ju egentligen... :-)
"Many people told me: "Ricky it's not important", "it's not worth it", "all the years you've worked and everything you've built will collapse", "many people in the world are not ready to accept your truth, your reality, your nature". Because all this advice came from people who I love dearly, I decided to move on with my life not sharing with the world my entire truth. Allowing myself to be seduced by fear and insecurity became a self-fulfilling prophecy of sabotage. --- If someone asked me today, "Ricky, what are you afraid of?" I would answer "the blood that runs through the streets of countries at war...child slavery, terrorism...the cynicism of some people in positions of power, the misinterpretation of faith." But fear of my truth? Not at all! --- Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment. --- I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am."
Ricky Martins brev: rickymartinmusic.com/news
Rolling Stone - RnR Daily: Yep, He´s Gay: Ricky Martin Comes Out of the Closet
Tu y yo! Ale, Ale Ale. Go, go ,go! Ale, Ale, Ale.
Tonight's the night, we're gonna celebrate
The cup of life!!! Ale, Ale, Ale
Skulle kunna bli en charad; Ricky Martins beslut att komma ut ur garderoben visade sig vara gammal skåpmat... Men heja honom han blir en förebild för många!
SvaraRaderaGammal skåpmat :-)))
SvaraRadera/Ingela
Kan bara säga synd på så rara ärtor, mannen ÄR sex. Hej från Elisabeth
SvaraRaderaUrsäkta att jag är så oseriös. Jag tror absolut på värdet av att berätta sin egen sanning, och att bli hörd för den. Inte nödvändigtvis i världens alla medier dock. Och så ikväll får jag väl dregla lite till nåt gammalt youtubeklipp av "she bangs". It's all in the mind anyway. Hej från Elisabeth
SvaraRaderaJag kan ju inte fatta det där med ärtorna men håller med om att han är sex.
SvaraRadera/Ingela